tiistai 3. marraskuuta 2009

sairaana oleville -- to everyone who's sick

aika monet ovat olleet tai ovat parhaimmillaan kipeänä. tässä sinulle iloa päivääsi. lapsena tekemiäni. 1. luokalla. paitsi salakieli on tehty pikkusiskon kanssa. many have been or are sick at the moment. here is some joy for your day! these pictures are from my childhood, from the 1st grade. except the secret code language is made with my little sister.
kyllä, se on apina! yes, it's a monkey :) --I drew some A-words, monkey = apina.
viidenneltä ja kuudennelta luokalta. hassua ajatella että me oikeasti heiteltiin näitä. heti kun open = saarismatin silmä vältti :). these are from grades five and six. it's funny to think that we threw these. when ever the teacher "saarismatti" turned his head.


minä ja serkku puussa. paras leikkikaveri. villit luonnonlapset. my cousin and i. we were always together.

2 kommenttia: